Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kayla's Weight Loss Journey with Skinny Fiber

http://www.rockingskinnyfiber.com/


There are so many wonderful testimonies from successful people using Skinny Fiber to help them lose weight and win the battle with the scale.

Kayla started taking Skinny Fiber two years ago.  She lost weight and belly fat quickly going from a size 16 to a 4, and has now kept if off with the continued help of Skinny Fiber.

In a recent message to me she included this picture as well as the following:

"So I took this picture and I sat down here to begin writing out everything that has changed over the course of the past two years, and I realized something. I realized that it doesn’t matter what I say in this update, it doesn’t matter what the photos look like. There is going to be someone somewhere who is going to try to knock me down over my before and after photos. And I know that because every single time I give an update, someone does it. But I also realized something else, I WAS THAT PERSON when I began this amazing journey!! So I’m not going to do as I have in the past and go over everything I did differently, I am simply going to tell you to LOOK at the difference, and LOOK that the weight has NOT come back. This is real folks. And it’s permanent loss. I will NEVER go back to the person I was in that first picture. When YOU are ready, and you’re serious about getting YOUR health and body back, you’ll take the plunge and do it!"
  Join Kayla and others on this AMAZING journey to a new healthier you! 
Order here~~~   http://www.RockingSkinnyFiber.com

4 comments:

  1. Kayla is an amazing success story and an awesome person all around

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great success story - how awesome. Kayla looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Kayla! I myself have had huge success with Skinny Fiber! 9 kg and 62 cm lost so far, feeling better than ever!

    ReplyDelete