Monday, April 21, 2014

Jessica's Experiences with Skinny Fiber Before and During Pregnancy


Jessica is glowing during this pregnancy. Since Skinny Fiber is safe for her to use, she has continued to take it this time.  

My name is Jessica and I am 27 years old.  My Journey continues with Skinny Fiber!!

I have had an amazing little boy at 9lbs 3ozs and two beautiful twin girls at 6lbs 3ozs and 4lbs 9ozs.  Now I am currently expecting a little boy as well.  One of my baby girls became an Angel after 7 months here on Earth.  Even though we knew we were blessed to get the 7 months we did with her I fell into a pretty deep depression and food seem to be the only thing to make me feel better when in all reality it was making things worse. Skinny Fiber helped me get back my happy personality, and finally I felt good about myself again!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this supplement, and the fact it is all natural and safe during my pregnancy and while I will be breastfeeding.  It has helped with my depression, anxiety and maintains my appetite so I do not over eat to feel miserable later!!  I stopped taking Skinny Fiber after getting to my goal weight, and did not start taking it again until I was around 5 months pregnant simply to help my body to get use to being back on it as well as maintaining my appetite. I know I am pregnant but you can still overeat, and I do not like the feeling. I also noticed my moods have been different since off Skinny Fiber. Once I started back on it within a week I felt better and my husband even noticed a difference.

I lost over 25 lbs the HEALTHY way with Skinny Fiber and only took me 90 Days!!  I was overweight for over a year and a half and ONLY took me 90 DAYS to get smaller than I had ever been!  How long are you willing to give it?  With Skinny Fiber it helps you lose the weight your body NEEDS to lose THE RIGHT & HEALTHY WAY!!  I went from a size 11/12 to a size 3 just shortly after my 90 Day Challenge! I only dieted very minimally by cutting out soda and watching my carb intake. I walked maybe 15-20 minutes 4 or 5 times a week!!

Remember EVERY ONE is different but Skinny Fiber is a lifestyle change and CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE if you just stay dedicated and consistent Start your 90 Day Challenge today!! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so nothing to lose except inches and pounds.

Join Jessica and many others having amazing success with Skinny Fiber!
Order here~~~   http://www.RockingSkinnyFiber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment